Central Europe: Divine Mercy in Poland, Infant Jesus in Prague, and Medjugorje from Oct 2 – 15, 2023!
Join Father Simmy Joseph, CMI, in a pilgrimage to three of the most sacred Catholic sites in Central Europe: Divine Mercy in Poland, Infant Jesus in Prague, and Medjugorje
This journey offers a great opportunity for spiritual growth for faith devotees.
Visit the sites where Our Lord and the Blessed Mother appeared to send out messages of God’s Love and Mercy. Celebrate Mass at the Divine Mercy Shrine on the Feast Day of St. Faustina! Pray at the miraculous statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague… And experience Medjugorje, be one of the countless individuals who encountered God’s grace and felt His loving presence!
Pilgrimage to Central Europe: WARSAW | KRAKOW| PRAGUE | VIENNA | ZAGREB | SPLIT| MEDJUGORJE | DUBROVNIK
Oct. 2 – 15, 2023
Save by reserving your space early! Early bird ends on March 31, 2023.
Last day to reserve space: May 16, 2023 (or until space is available)
Contact Maria for more information or to reserve space.
Full brochure can be downloaded from our website: www.marianathatours.org
October 5-15 PILGRIMAGE
Missionary Journey of St. Paul and Holy Land
Includes Greece, Turkey, Israel, Palestine & Cyprus
Presented by Explore Sea 2 Sky Travel, with Spiritual Directors Fr. Nilo Macapinlac and Fr. Chad Miciak
- Oct. 05, 2023 (Thursday) – DEPARTURE. Departure flight to Athens, Greece.
- Oct. 06, 2023 (Friday) – ATHENS, GREECE: Late afternoon arrival in Athens airport. Meet your tour guide and transfer you to your hotel. Check-in, freshen up, and have group dinner. Stay overnight in Athens.(D)
- Oct. 07, 2023 (Saturday) – ATHENS, GREECE: Morning breakfast at hotel and then tour the city of Athens. Visit Mars Hill, known as the place where St. Paul addressed the citizens of Athens, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, and Theatre of Dionysus. Walk through Ancient Agora, and attend the Changing of the Guard performed by Evzones. Celebrate Holy Mass at the Church of St. Denis, the main Catholic church of Athens. Back to the hotel for dinner and stay overnight. (B/D)
- Oct. 08, 2023 (Sunday) – ATHENS (Piraeus), GREECE: CRUISE EMBARKATION, DEPARTS 5:00PM Morning breakfast at hotel, pack luggage, and do hotel check-out. Then proceed to Piraeus port to embark cruise ship. Noon check-in for the 7-day cruise tour, get settled in your cabins, and orient on the ship’s surroundings and amenities. Holy Mass at cruise ship. Spend overnight in a cruise.
- Oct. 09, 2023 (Monday) – KUSADASI, TURKEY AND PATMOS, GREECE: Cruise arrives in Kusadasi in early morning, have breakfast. Optional: Shore excursion to the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent several years until her death; the Ancient Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World; and the famous Temple of Artemis. Back to Kusadasi by 11 am to board cruise ship. Noon sail to Patmos, arrive 6:30 pm. Optional: Shore excursion to Cave of Apocalypse where St. John wrote the book ‘Revelation’. Here you can see the place where St. John slept and received his vision. Shore excursions available at cruise ship at extra cost at your expense.
- Oct. 10, 2023 (Tuesday) – AT SEA: Enjoy the fun and exciting activities and shows on the ship. Check out all the facilities and other amenities. Go swimming, visit the gym, go to the spa, join the games and shop the stores. Dine at the specialty restaurants. Listen to live band music. Or simply relax and take a drink by the pool. The day is yours to enjoy and be ready for next port.
- Oct. 11, 2023 (Wednesday) – JERUSALEM (Ashdod), ISRAEL: Early pick up at 8 am for Bethlehem. Visit Church of Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus, and Shepherd’s Field. Leave before noon for Jerusalem. Visit Gethsemane, then have lunch on your own. In the afternoon, walk and pray Via Dolorosa to Holy Sepulcher. Wailing Wall. Back to cruise ship.
- Oct. 12, 2023 (Thursday) – TEL AVIV (Haifa), ISRAEL: Open buffet breakfast in the ship. Early pick up at 8 am and depart for Sea of Galilee – Capernaum, Mt of Beatitude, Nazareth and Mt Carmel. Lunch on your own. Board the ship in the afternoon for late dinner
- Oct. 13, 2023 (Friday) – LIMASSOL, CYPRUS: OPTIONAL: Shore excursion available at cruise ship at extra cost at your expense. Places worth seeing – Second Missionary Journey of St Paul accompanied by Barnabas and John, and
preached the Word of God in the ‘Synagogues of the Jews’. Paphos is where Paul and Barnabas brought the gospel to the Roman proconsul Sergius Paulus. Aphrodite’s Rock, Ancient, Kourion Beach, Limassol Marina, Limassol Castle.
- Oct. 14, 2023 (Saturday) – SANTORINI, GREECE: (Tender Port) Sail to Santorini, considered as the site of Ancient Atlantis. OPTIONAL: Shore excursion available at cruise ship at extra cost at your expense. Climb to the top of the village and enjoy the incredible panorama of the entire island and the stunning deep blue color of the Aegean Sea. Take an exciting donkey ride to the Village of Thira. Taste some great Greek food and wine. In the evening, board the ship for cruise back to Athens.
- Oct. 15, 2023 (Sunday) – ATHENS (Piraeus), GREECE: CRUISE DISEMBARKATION, ARRIVES 7:00AM Early morning Mass at cruise ship. Disembark ship and transfer to Athens airport for departure flight home.
Note: This planned itinerary may be subject to change depending on flight availability and confirmation at time of booking.
Dates: Oct. 05, 2023 – Oct. 15, 2023 (11 Days)
Price: CAD$ 6,275.00 Oceanview Cabins (CAD$ 4,175.00 w/o Airfare) CAD$ 6,175.00 Inside Cabins (CAD$ 4,075 w/o Airfare)
Price is per pilgrim on double occupancy Deposit of CAD $700.00 is due by January 20, 2023
Not included in the price are the following:
1. Cruise Beverage Gratuity – for the “Unlimited Open Bar” Amenity
2. Cruise Dining Gratuity – for 2 Specialty Dining Amenity
3. Cruise Sailing Gratuity – mandatory fee
4. Tips to hotel room and cruise cabin housekeeping/cleaners.
Optional Cruise Shore Excursions: (Not included in price) Price is subject to change without prior notice.
1. Port: Kusadasi Turkey – Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary (CAD $67.76) – Duration 3.5 hrs
2. Port: Patmos Greece – St. John’s Patmos (CAD $117.55) – Duration 2.5 hrs
3. Port: Limassol Cyprus – Paphos (CAD $178.40) – Duration 5 hrs
4. Port: Santorini Greece – Charming Oia Village (CAD $123.08) – Duration 3 hrs
Contact: Mila Simon
Phone No.: 780-994-4102