The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton (CAEDM) is a Roman Catholic Archdiocese that serves central Alberta. We have a full-time employment opportunity (35 hrs per week) for an energetic and dependable individual to work as a Payroll Administrator. This position advances the mission of the Church though payroll services supporting CAEDM and its parishes, St Joseph Seminary, Newman Theological College and Edmonton Catholic Cemeteries.
- Engaging and dynamic opportunity supporting CAEDM, its parishes and institutions.
- Working with a dedicated, supportive and passionate team.
- Competitive benefits and retirement savings plan.
- Do you have the drive to make a difference to those you support?
Key results include:
- As part of the Mission Services team to ensure accuracy in payroll processing for our various entities
- Administer group benefits and RRSP plan transactions
- Provide administrative support such as maintaining employee records, paperwork, licenses and personal information.
- Responsive and flexible to help meet demands of stakeholders
- Provide payroll expertise, helping to identify and resolve issues
- Become a subject matter expert in our ADP Workforce Now system
- Fostering trusting, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in payroll administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR and benefits administration
- Knowledge of provincial and federal legislation with HR and payroll compliance
- Technical proficiency with ADP Workforce now, and MS office suite
- Experience working in a not-for-profit environment is an asset
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field is preferred
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate trusting, collaborative & sustainable relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the Catholic Faith is preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume quoting the job title “Payroll” in the subject line to HRPastoral@caedm.ca
We thank all those who apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.