We have an opportunity for a Parish Music Coordinator at St. Charles Parish located at 17511 – 112 Street in Edmonton. This part time position with variable hours is responsible to provide support for the Pastor and parishioners.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling and coordinating music ministers for weekend Masses and Special Masses
- Prayerfully selecting music for weekend Masses and Special Masses
- Conducting rehearsals for music ministers
- Oversee all multimedia responsibilities
- Coordinate musicians and multimedia technicians for funerals and weddings
- Assist families in choosing music for funerals/weddings.
- Will require weekend, holiday and evening work for events and meetings.
- Completion of high school and previous music experience is preferred.
- Previous event coordination
- Must be personable and service oriented
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, and be able to maintain harmonious relationships with priest, volunteers, parishioners and visitors.
- Honesty, flexibility and good judgment
- Active Catholic faith life and abides by the teachings of Catholicism in his/her personal life is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume quoting the job title “Music Coordinator” in the subject line to Marc.Cramer@caedm.ca.
For more information about St Charles Parish please visit our website at https://saint-charles.com
We thank all those who apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. For more information about The Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton, please visit our website at www.caedm.ca