We have an opportunity for a seasonal full-time Groundskeeper / Labourer at Holy Cross Cemetery, located at 14611 Mark Messier Trail NW in Edmonton.
The responsibilities include support to maintain the gravesites, lawns, flowerbeds, shrubbery and trees; assist in opening and closing graves; prepare monument foundations; maintain all buildings in a clean and organized condition and operate groundskeeping equipment in a safe manner.
- Experience in groundskeeping and landscaping
- Experience in operation and maintenance of groundskeeping equipment
- Able to lift up to 23 kg or 50 lbs
- Possess a mechanical aptitude
- Good verbal communication skills; good teamwork skills
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
- Adequate strength and endurance to do manual work required
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- An attitude of service
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable transportation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume quoting the job title “Groundskeeper ECC” in the subject line to: email@example.com
We thank all those who apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.