Event Dates & Times:
- Start Date:August 12, 5:00 pm
- End Date:August 14, 3:00 pm
About The Event:
RETROUVAILLE – A LIFELINE FOR MARRIED COUPLES
The Retrouvaille Program is for Married Couples Facing Difficult Challenges in their Relationship
- A Marriage program that helps couples restore their marriage and rebuild a loving relationship.
- A Christian marriage program, Catholic in origin, where couples of all faiths or no faith background are encouraged to attend.
- Primarily a practical program to improve communication, build stronger marriages, and help couples reconnect.
- Presenters are not trained marriage counselors, but rather couples sharing their personal stories of marital struggles and the tools they used to rediscover their love.
Visit the website for further information: https://www.helpourmarriage.org/
In the Edmonton Area call 587-598-4357 or email email@example.com
Whatever your issues, no marriage is beyond hope. There is a better way to communicate. Rediscover your commitment. Put your marriage back on track. Learn how to forgive and trust.
Consider a different kind of gift to each other. The next Retrouvaille program (in Edmonton) begins August 12-14, 2022.