We have a full-time employment opportunity for an energetic and dependable individual to join our team as Camp Director for Our Lady of Victory Camp. Our Lady of Victory Camp has served the Archdiocese since 1946, and is a place where young people come to encounter Christ, encounter creation, and encounter community.
- Engaging and dynamic opportunity supporting operations and fundraising.
- Well-defined mission started over 2000 years ago and developed into the community we are today.
- Teamwork that has dedicated, supportive and passionate individuals.
- Do you have the drive to make a difference to those you support with your passion?
Key results include:
- Keeper of the vision for camp
- Develop and manage all camp programming
- Recruit and train camp staff and volunteers
- Oversee daily operations of camp
- Develop and implement camp marketing strategy including promotions, parish relations across the diocese, and fundraising
- Manage property development and facility needs
- Previous camp management experience.
- Youth / pastoral ministry experience.
- Experience delivering top-notch customer service.
- College or university degree in Recreation Management or a related discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a bonus.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, understanding, ability to be a positive role model, patience and self-control.
- Have a demonstrated ability in the recruitment and management of a team.
- Must be service oriented, a good communicator both verbal and written, and be able to maintain harmonious relationships with priest, volunteers, parishioners and visitors.
- Active Catholic faith life and abides by the teachings of Catholicism in his/her personal life.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume quoting the job title “Camp Director” in the subject line to Rev. Marc Cramer (Marc.Cramer@caedm.ca)
We thank all those who apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.